Wednesday

Website Updates and Another Sneak Peak!

I recently updated my website and will be adding new sections over the next few months, so check it out to make sure you don't miss anything! LNDstudio.com


I am in love with a portrait I am working on, which will be a Christmas present for my client's wife. I couldn't resist sharing an in progress detail of it! It will be done next week, but of course, I won't be able to share the entire painting until after Christmas!

"Playing in the Sand" - detail
12" x 16" Commissioned Portrait
Acrylic Mixed Media (sand texture!)

© Laura DeDonato

Still trying to come up with the perfect present???
Laura DeDonato Illustration GIFT CERTIFICATES are available, give the gift of custom art! Contact me for more information at LNDstudio@comcast.net

No comments: